17 septembre 2007

Whew! Is it just me but lately the writers of the blogs I've been visiting are all in love! Haha no offense meant dear blogfriends, its just a mixture of wonder and coincidence and amazement! It's not even February!

Hmm, but then again its the "-ber" months.

Oh fuck, don't get me started on that malamig ang pasko crap. I've been at it for 20+ years (haha ayaw aminin ang age!) and so far my heart hasnt contracted gangrene yet.

Snow Queen of Narnia ang drama. Hahaha

Don't get me wrong though. I've haven't given up on love. Uhm well, not totally.

And not even on sex. (Heaven forbid!)

My market value is so low, I even think myself as cheap.

But to amuse yourself with your palm is so low-cost and free (and they say the best things in life are free).

Anybody care to give a hand?

Aucun commentaire: