I was browsing the back of Tower Records (where they usually place erotica) when I chanced upon this vcd: M2M Masahe. Seeing it was in the vcd format, I immediately scanned for a dvd copy. There was none. Upon closer glance at the product I saw it was not produced by VIVA (hence the absence of a dvd copy) but VF Productions. Deciding they might have something to offer new I grabbed myself a copy.

Tagline: Hotter and more provocative than any pinoy male video....
A GUIDE TO INTIMATE TOUCH, PLEASURABLE STROKES AND SENSUAL MASSAGE.
(Read: Masahe 101)
And if you look closely, there's some kissing scenes (unlike in Provoq: the Male Friction)
Soon to cum: screen shots.
5 commentaires:
i was confused talaga if i will purchase the vcd of provoq... kac baka magsisi lang ako sa huli. gud thing nakita ko mga previews ng vcd na yun.. ayun talagang iproprovoq kalang... walang hubaran... wahahahaha... kaya di nalang ako bumili.. hehehe
actually lahat ng mga nabibiling mga vids na ganyan walang hubaran. pangkiliti lang. di uso sa pilipinas kasi ang porn shop. laging underground
although maganda pa rin ang hard core. may ibang kiliti pa rin ang pinoy soft porn eh. dava?!
gusto kitang makita sa fitness sino ka ba dun?!
shamashu
shamashu:
nako. sobrang nakiliti talaga ako nung pinanuod ko.
So at the end of the day, was it worth it?
Enregistrer un commentaire