31 août 2006

Bobby, you don't know my name.

Baby, baby, baby
From the day I saw you
I really really want to catch your eye
There's something special 'bout you
I must really like you
Cause not a lotta guys are worth my time
Ooo baby, baby, baby
It's gettin kind of crazy
Cause you are takin over my mind
And it feels like oooooo
But you don't know my name
And I swear it feels like ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo
You don't know my name
(round and round and round we go, will you ever know)
-Alicia Keys, You Don't Know My Name)

For like how many weeks na hindi ko nakita si Bobby sa gym, there he was. Looking as cute as ever. Shet ansakit sa puso ko. Near yet so far. Hurt ako.. kasi maraming umaaligid na guys sa kanya. Like heartbroken ako. Sabi ko hmph, di ko na sya crush!

Pero shit ulit. Nag attend sya ng class. He was near front. Of course I wasnt really paying attention to him. I was concentrating sa mga moves ko. Pero I really can't help but throw glances at him & make mga pahirit. And gosh! Ngumingiti sya! Grr he's so pa-cute! Hahaha!

Aucun commentaire: