13 août 2006

On his advice...

On the BLOGSITESSSSSSS posts under General Chat (http://guys4men.com/viewthread.php?tid=18879#pe ), members post the address of their blogs. One caught my attention.

Follow up: jomar!* [msg]
09 Aug 2006, 00:26

kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com
kamlon.wordpress.com

What IRKED me is that he flooded the thread with that 5 more times ( 09 Aug 2006, 02:11/ 09 Aug 2006, 07:27/ 09 Aug 2006, 12:28/ 09 Aug 2006, 12:29 and 09 Aug 2006, 13:02)! And I promptly said:

Follow up:
southdude* [msg]
12 Aug 2006, 00:40

wala naman flooding dyan o

And he responded with this:

Follow up: jomar!* [msg]
12 Aug 2006, 01:43

flooding of multiple posts....
please be mindful of your words..
i dont pick fights but i can be lured by uttter tactlessness...

FLOODING IS THE ACT OF LOGGING MULTIPLE POSTS.


thats my first post in two days.



i simply wrote my blog addy multiple times INSIDE ONE POST...



i hope that clears everything...

The NERVE! I replied:

Follow up: southdude* [msg]
12 Aug 2006, 23:02

Dude, I ain't dumb. I know you put your blog addy numerous times in a post.

But as everyone can see, you had 6 posts (or follow-ups) of the same content on the same day (09 aug).

Hindi ba yun flooding?

Read on:

Follow up: jomar!* [msg]
13 Aug 2006, 02:07

mind your own freakin business...
mag post ka na lang ng blog o kaya maghanap ka ng ka eb mo...if you cant show your creative juices...mag excrete ka na lang...

I gotta have the last word!

Follow up: southdude* [msg]
13 Aug 2006, 10:20

(pikon?) tsk tsk.

And that's why peeps, I have an entry for today. :-)

Aucun commentaire: