

If it's true, I do feel sorry. One hot, good looking guy, friendly in fact (I exchanged messages with him - see my prev post). Heard that he met an accident going down a camping trip in Davao.
His profile: (his last update was 25Sept)
STATUS: CURRENTLY IN CEBU<<<<<<
Schedules
Sept 10-18 Cebu
Sept 20-23 Singapore
Sept 24- 27 Davao
Sept 28 (BACK IN MANILA AT AT LAST!)
I just hate reading cheesy and luxuriosly composed profile as if you want to impress all the members on this site.
I live alone and i live by my rules.I am of a mixed race.
My Profile was specifically designed not to impress but to show the REAL me....
You can call me Rave or POOCHIE to my close friends( i love dogs!), a simple guy living outskirt of Marikina City...
I grew up not having both my Parents ( Dad was a Pilot of JAL that Crashed many years ago, my Mom is aboard the Plane as well when the plane slammed into the mountains)
I worked independently to support my studies thats why i earned my Scholarship in a Prestigious University here and abroad...( no need to brag i just strived hard)
A bookworm in nature, i love reading, cooking is basically my hobby ; and chatting on line & making new friends...
BASICS:
Height: 6ft tall (flat)
Weight: 145lbs ( trying to work out)
Fave Color: all shades of Green and White
Food: I love KOREAN Spicy Food and Japanese Sushi &Sashimi.
Mobile Phones: a 3 year old silver Nokia 8910i( not that techie)
Car: I seldom use it trying to be practical ( im not that rich) , i take cab around d city....but i drive a Blue BMW X5 when i feel like it....im still paying for it hehehe
Petz: 2 PUGs named Fubu and Fibie..lol cute huh?(picture available @ my xrated pics)
Work: Corporate Image Consultant for various companies.....can also be a part- time finance analyst.
Status: IN A RELATIONSHIP( Well you know who you are! Things will be diffrent when i get back!?)
Hobbies: AIRPORT /PLANE COLLECTION ( i am not an ARCHITECT!) and WATCHING PORNS lol..( Im just being true to myself!)
Music: Mozart and RnB's
Sports: I am a tri athlete......lol
NO NO's : I dont like people who are so Maarte!
SUPER VAIN!
Pretentious and Fake!
Party-Animals
Mayabang
Manlalait
Matapobre ( Were You born perfect?!)
If in case you wana meet up you have to be very decent and very discreet @ d same time.
Its better to be careful than be sorry. I dont meet up that easy.
Email/YM: ask for my YM @yahoo.com
What's more sad is this: who's gonna take care of his dogs???

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire