02 décembre 2006

Newly uploaded songs in my iPod as of 02 décembre



Evanescence - The Open Door

Sweet Sacrifice
Call Me When You're Sober
Weight of the World
Lithium
Cloud Nine
Snow White Queen
Lacrymosa
Like You
Lose Control
The Only One
Your Star
All That I'm Living For
Good Enough



Diddy - Press Play

Testimonial (Intro)
We Gon' Make It
I Am (Interlude)
The Future
Hold Up
Come To Me
Tell Me
Wanna Move
Diddy Rock
Claim My Place (Interlude)
Everything I Love
Special Feeling
Crazy Thang (Interlude)
After Love
Through The Pain (She Told Me)
Thought You Said
Last Night
Making It Hard
Partners For Life




Fergie - The Dutchess

Fergalicious (Featuring Will.I.Am)
Clumsy
All That I Got (The Make Up Song) Featuring Will.I.Am
London Bridge
Pedestal
Voodoo Doll
Glamorous (Featuring Ludacris)
Here I Come
Velvet
Big Girls Don’t Cry
Mary Jane Shoes (Featuring Rita Marley & The I-Three’S)
Losing My Ground
Finally

Aucun commentaire: