This... this deserves a special post!!! Super eye candy! My teammates and I had dinner in Tasty Dumplings in Wilson Greenhills and lo and behold... 3 young guys having dinner. Why is that always, when I'm with straight company I encounter mouth watering and yummy guys??? You might be asking well there are only 2 guys in the pic. The third one is just across me, and I cannot angle my phone lest I be the subject of raised eyebrows from my officemates.But really, this guy on the left, he has colored hair and my God, he's oozing with sex appeal and uber-yumminess! He looks tall, might be of Chinese descent, perfect nose, piercing eyes... at the risk of being caught I just had to take a pic of this handsome young man!
This really made my week! Greenhills is just full of cute guys!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire