23 janvier 2007
'Di kita type! Ni sa kama ayaw kitang makasama!
Really. This guy gives me the creeps. He's an employee/tambay of Ministop located at the corner of the main road and the road going to the village. Before he was jsut content in smiling at me and making small comments on how late it is when I go home. But kanina... EWW talaga! He held out the door to me and sinabayan nya ako ng lakad, saying tawid na kita and even had put his hand on my shoulder (AARRGH) tapos he was asking where I lived and offered pa raw na hatid ako sa sakayan (TANGINA TALAGA!!) Told him na kaya ko yun no and I was just repeating oo,oo, sige without even looking back at him. LECHE talaga, 'di na ako bibili ever sa Ministop dun!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire