28 janvier 2007

A trip to Southmall

Being the southdude that I am, I went to Southmall to have my barong fixed. Buttons were already missing and I requested that the remaining ones be sewn tight so as not to have that incident happen again. Afterwards I had my hair cut at Ricky Reyes. The result was not devastating but I am not entirely happy too. Besides, antagal mag-gupit ng hairdresser.

Afterwards, I did my usual round of walking inside (of course every Filipino does this). What luck to spot some cuties also doing the same thing!

In the department store:


At NationalBookstore:



The story does not end there! I eventually found myself walking to the area behind him and thought of taking another shot when I perfectly captured this scenario:



Damn! Naunahan ako!

And last,



Well better seen behind.... Found out di pala gwapo in front! Hahahaha

Aucun commentaire: