03 septembre 2006

Before leaving the gym last night I went to the drinks station to have a glass of water. A familiar gymmate was there. But I never really got to know his name. Casual batian. After a few words, he invited me to try out with him for Body Jam instructors. I demurred, saying that I'm not really good. He said naman its just for fun, wala namang mawawala. They're looking raw pa kasi for another one. 3 raw per group. Turned out the other one he was mentioning about was another gym mate who dances good at hip hop. He decribed him perfectly: short and semi-kal.
I didnt give my "yes" agad. Because I'm really really shy about performing in front of people.
But then again, its really a good idea. On my way home nga I was chuckling to myself that if ever I joined the two of them, it would be a group of bi people. lolz!

Ps. And of course, Bobby was the instructor. Of course I HAD to attend his class! :-)

Aucun commentaire: