Malabon is currently being featured in Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho. Images of the antique houses and buildings were shown. There is even one where the ceiling of the house was painted by Fernando Amorsolo.
Looking at the place reminded me of the time I went to Malabon all alone, and I even travelled at night just to meet a textmate. I got his number from the bus, at the back of the seat. I can still vividly recall the events that happened that night.
I was with Darwin and Ace. We were in Festival Mall. Darwin had been teasing me about going there, at the same time he was forecasting doom and disaster. Took a bus in Metropolis and got off at Megamall. It was all normal, since that's the route I take going to work. From Mega, I again took a bus going to UE Letre. I wasnt able to sleep during the ride, with fears I might miss the landmarks. Fortunately I didn't. I kept on asking the Manong Kundoktor where the bus was at that time.
I forgot the name of the place, but I remember it still. After going down from the bus, I bought a cigarette and finished it before again taking a jeep. I was cautious the whole time, making sure my cell and wallet was still with me. After a very long jeep ride (hmm I remember a Meralco office) I again took another trike. It passed through a road wherein there were no streetlamps. Ironically, it was when I was near his place that I overshoot the location. I had to tell the Manong trike driver to turn back.
Oh it was without question that we had sex. One round only though.
And I could never, ever forget the time he pointed a nile file at me. Hah, I hear you laughing. But I tell you, I was really nervous when he did that. He said he was joking, I acknowledged it, but I can't never shake the possibility that I could really be killed there. Another serious thing was that I never told anyone I'd be going to Malabon and I was afraid I just might be dumped somewhere where no one would ever find me.
We had McDo for breakfast (my treat), and he kinda toured me around Malabon. He pointed out to me the church, and the residence of Angelica dela Cruz.
It was a hot day I remember. I took the Sucat bus because my mom send me an sms, looking for me. She said my dad was going to arrive that day, and out of family obligation, I had to meet them up. I won't make it to the airport, so I had to meet them instead in Dutyfree.
I even remember the song playing on the bus before I got off: Something Stupid (the original version)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire